The Masonry Society (TMS) will again serve as a Cooperating Organization for the 2018 Structures Congress, which will be held in Fort Worth, Texas from April 19-21. TMS will host a booth at the Congress, and offer the following presentations on Friday, April 20th.
- Direct Design of Masonry with BIM by Russ Peterson
- Special Inspection and Quality Assurance of Masonry by John Chrysler
- TMS 402/602-16 – Changes and Updates by Richard M. Bennett
- Design of Shelf Angles for Masonry Veneers by W. Mark McGinley,
- Mass Masonry Walls – Investigating and Repairing by Peter M. Babaian
- In-Plane Behavior of Unbonded Post-Tensioned Masonry Walls by Mohamed A. ElGawady
If you will be attending the Structures Congress and would be able to assist in the TMS Booth, please email TMS.