Please review the Refund Policies shown below before returning a product to TMS. To return a product or exchange a download for a printed version, complete the form below and follow the instructions provided.
To cancel a meeting, seminar, or webinar registration please instead use the TMS Contact Form.
Publication Restocking and Return Policy
TMS sells a variety of printed publications, digital products, CD-ROMS, slide sets, and other resources. For the purposes of this policy, these products are generically classified as “publications” for simplicity. Publications may be returned to TMS within the requirements below provided they are not damaged and have not been removed from their original packaging (e.g. shrink wrap).
- Refunds listed below shall not include shipping & handling fees.
- Publications returned within 60 days of purchase shall be accepted and TMS shall refund the original price of the publications.
- Publications returned after 60 days, but no more than 6 months, shall be accepted. However, a 15% restocking fee will be assessed.
- Requests to return publications after 6 months will not be accepted unless approved by the Executive Director. Such returns will only be accepted if TMS continues to actively sell the publication and the Executive Director deems demand for the publication to be high enough. The 15% restocking fee shall also be applied to returns of orders more than 6 months old.
- If the original invoice for the returned item has been paid in full, TMS shall issue a refund via check or credit card. The amount shall be the original purchase price of the returned items less the appropriate restocking fee as detailed above.
- If the original invoice for the returned item has not yet been paid, TMS shall issue a credit for the returned item and apply it to the invoice. Shipping & handling and restocking fees shall not be refunded. As such, the customer may still owe a balance for the original order. TMS shall then issue the customer an invoice for the balance due.
Protected Download Product Refund Policy
Orders of protected download products may be returned and refunded within 5 business days from the time of purchase. During this time, download products can also be exchanged for a printed copy (if available) after paying the appropriate shipping & handling charges. After returning a protected download product, the customer’s license for that product will be revoked and the file will become inaccessible.
Event Registration Cancellation Policy
Cancellation requests must be submitted via e-mail to email@example.com or by calling the TMS office at 303-939-9700. Cancellation requests will be accepted without penalty up to 10 business days prior to the event. Cancellation requests received between 3 and 10 business days prior to the event will be refunded in full less a $75 administrative fee AND no publications will be sent. No refunds will be given for cancellations received 3 days prior to the event or for “no shows”. Publications and handouts will be sent upon request.